Breaking News

How to get rid of from Depression

depression
Depression is a temporarily mental problem. It can destroy a man. It is must need the consciousness among us. Depression can do a significant change in a human’s life. I will go to a long description about depression and also share my sustain.

What are the signs of depression?
When you will fall in depression you will notice some changes on you and the changes are:
1. Aversion from the meal.
2. It appears to you the time is going slowly.
3. You get sleepless.
4. Feeling like weak. 
5. Sometimes you want to kill yourself.
6. All day, death fear peep on your mind.
7. You lose confident.
8. You don’t want to meet to your friends/relatives.
9. You quiet from your natural aspects. 
10. You lose energy.

If the above signs you see on yourself, you are in depression. And only you know how it gives you pain!

Why it happens?
The reason of fall in depression is few. Generally, someone falls in depression when he/she expect larger more than his/her ability. When he/she fail to reach to that destination he/she fall in depression. It is the basic reason. However, there are some other reasons. During the puberty age teenager falls in depression. At this age, they become emotional and can’t wait to gain for anything else. People of all ages may fall in depression for having extra mental pressure. 

How to get rid of from Depression?
I was so lucky when I got in depression. I have a cousin who makes me laugh a lot. At that time, he came to my house. However, I didn’t tell him about my condition. He gave me a lot of pleasure. For this reason, I could get out from depression earlier. Now I am giving some tips to get rid of from depression. 

1. Make sure you really fall in depression or not.
2. Don’t wait to tell your parent. They are the best friend.
3. If you can’t tell them then choose someone who can understand your problem.
4. Try to keep yourself busy. So that you can forget about the depression.
5. Go to Music school or any social community. Spend your time there. 
6. Go to the counseling. 
7. Read some comedy books. See comedy movies on the TV. 
8. Tell your mind that you are not weak. You are mentally strong. 
9. Make a list of mistakes which you do in a day. Tell your mind that you will not do this again.
10. Learn how to meditate on your mind. This will help you a lot. Meditate yourself regularly and properly.


Don’t Ignore Depression fully
All will say in a one voice that Depression is very painful. However, I found some advantage on it. When I recovered from depression, I felt some changes to my personality. Depression taught me a lot. 
When we get tired, we sleep and after the sleeping, we feel refreshment. Depression is like the sleeping part. That mean when our brain gets tired by thinking and thinking we fall in depression and after the depression, we will feel refreshment. 

I have told you about my cousin who helped me to get rid of from depression. At that time, I read some psychological books to know about my problem and I found a book that told me about my problem exactly. I have learnt many things from those books. Thanks my cousin and those books which helped me and I also give you thanks.  

2 comments:

  1. Nice and helpful post. This is now a very common problem. Expert advice should also be sought.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have written this from my experience. I have the ability to fight with depression and I have tried to express that how to fight or recover own self from depression. Experts will agree almost all points of this blog.

    ReplyDelete