Breaking News

How to make your Computer Hang Free

Guys I know your pain when your computer gets hanged. Because sometimes I fall in this problem. Almost my computer gets hanged and shows ‘Not Responding’. I do a lot of graphics project on my computer. Sometimes it can’t take the load of large program and as a result it begins to hang. So I tried to fix this problem and some days ago I get the solution of this problem.


Get off hang problem of your Computer:
1.    Click on your Start menu.

2.    Go to Run program.
3.    In the text field write ‘regedit’ and press Enter.
4.    Now click on HKEY_CURRENT_USER/Control Panel/Desktop.
 

hang free computer
5.    Find the AutoEndTask option and double click on it from the right side.
6.    Change the value of it from 0 to 1 and click ok.

No need to thank me if you fix your hanging problem after doing my tips.

No comments