Breaking News

How to Uninstall Internet Explorer

Guys few minutes ago I come to reply an answer on Yahoo (yahoo answer). Some one throws a question that he wants to uninstall IE from his computer. Because some error message is appearing on the desktop and it mentions the IE name. It was also happened on my computer and I disabled IE then. I use most Firefox or Opera (sometimes). So, IE wasn’t so necessary to me. When I reply the answer then I think why not I reply this question into my Blog. Now go to the answer.

Follow the steps at below:
1.    Go to start menu. Click on Control Panel.
2.    Click on Add/Remove Programs.
3.    Click on Add/Remove Windows Component tab.
4.    Find the Internet Explorer and uncheck it.
5.    Click Next and Finish you change. 


uninstall internet explorer

By doing this Internet Explorer Icon will remove from your Desktop but it will stay on your Program Files. Actually it is not possible to remove IE from your computer because it is a windows component. But after uninstall IE will not work as it do.      

No comments